The Solid Cologne Project, based in Stonehaven, has meticulously created a range of incredible fragrances, inspired by the Scottish landscape, that fit perfectly with our modern customers who have busy & active lifestyles (both work & play).
Rather than using water or high % alcohol, their solid colognes are made from a natural base of Bees wax, Shea butter, Almond oil and Cocoa butter - with a high quality fragrance blended through, creating a luxurious product.
This scent is Viking - please see separate listings for other available scents (there are 12 in total, suitable for everyone).
An intense aromatic woody fragrance opening with pepper, bergamot, lemon, lavender, juniper, cedar leaf and peppermint leading to a warm heart of clove and regal iris resting on a sophisticated base of amber, precious woods, tonka, moss and a hint of leather.
The Solid Cologne is:
* Highly Concentrated (a little goes a long way)
* Discreet (our little tins are perfect for your pocket, desk drawer, laptop bag, rucksack, hand carry luggage)
* Discerning (Made from a luxurious blend of Bees Wax, Shea Butter, Almond Oil & carefully chose perfume.
* Divine (each fragrance is amazing and you will love them)
* Durable (no risk of breakages or spills - our tins are strong and the cologne will remain in a solid state)
How to use Solid Cologne:
- Slide open the Silver Tin
- Use you your index finger to activate the cologne by rubbing
- Apply to your pulse points (neck, wrist, anywhere you like really !)
- Reapply when you need a scent boost
Prunus Dulcis Oil (Almond Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl alcohol
Do not use on cut, broken or iterated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Expected date of minimum durability from date of manufacture + 12M