Handmade, packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds and made from 100% Pre-consumer recycled cotton" + kraft paper envelope and compostable sleeve.
These seed paper cards are made on the Isle of Skye by Scribe and Grow using Paper Grow sheets.
The cards are packed full of seeds with bees in mind and each sheet includes Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath & Basil. These are non-invasive species that are commonly found in garden shops and can be grown in pots and left outside for bees and other pollinators.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers
1. Tear paper up into small pieces (For best results, soak paper in water or run under a tap)
2. Place pieces in a pot of soil and lightly sprinkle more soil on top
3. Keep the soil and paper moist (but not constantly wet) in a warm and light environment
4. Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun
5. Ideally plant in the summer months