Beautifully scented soy wax melts from Isle of Lewis based Atlantic Lights.
Soy wax melts are a great flame free alternative to traditional candles, designed for use in oil burners and warmers. These wax melts come in blocks of 6, which can be separated into individual cubes. When warmed, they melt completely to create an even scent throw which makes them excellent for smaller rooms.
Available in 4 different scents, all evoking the Hebrides:
1. Solstice - the Sage & Sea Salt blend is reminiscent of the Atlantic waves breaking white, and the air fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged Atlantic coastline, and mingling with the woody earthiness of wild growing sage.
2. Lustre/ Aqua Minerals & Sea Kelp - the fragrance unfolds with a bold citrus fusion of bergamot, lemon, lime & sweet mandarin, enhanced by a rush of watery marine notes, resting on a fond of musk, amber, cedar, patchouli & moss.
3. Glint/Wild Rhubarb & Rose - this blend has a mouth-watering rhubarb fragrance, combined with tea rose and hints of pineapple on a base of musk, velvety woods and dry fruits.
4. Fire/Hebridean Bluebell - the Hebridean bluebell blend features top notes of bluebell with notes of crisp green leaves for a subtle dewy accent. Heart notes of persimmon create a milky-peach scent with clean, creamy undertones.
These wax melts offer up to 20 hours of fragrance.
- 6 pieces of fragranced wax
- Last approx. 20hrs
- Dimensions: 90mm (height) x 60mm (width)